Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Pre-Post

Today's post is kind of like a pre-test.  I will report on my 30minutesontheboysturf time before I actually do it.  It will keep me accountable to follow through. 

We have spent the entire day in school together and we are not completely finished. In some ways, I have an advantage over parents whose children attend a "brick and mortar" school.  Our learning environment allows us to spend some good quality time together -- learning, experimenting, and working together.  Today Oldest retrieved all of our lunch ingredients while I wrapped up a Phonics lesson with Middleson.  However, when school is over for the day, I love just a little bit of space and a few minutes to breathe!  (I'm guessing that parents of traditionally schooled children anticipate the time with their children when they arrive home.)

I hereby commit to an afternoon excursion to the neighborhood park with Oldest, Middleson, and Babyboy.  I declare that we will have a fabulous time, arriving home just in time to make dinner and leaving no time to blog. 

Done.  Check.  It's all good!  One week remaining.....although I don't think this turf time will end anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment