Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cuffs, Corn, and Cars!

Today's 30minutesontheboysturf time was filled with "C's".
Oldest wanted to construct (hand)cuffs.  I cannot fathom why handcuffs would be worthy of any time or mental energy, but I am not a boy who dreams of being a spy, catching bad guys, and being a hero.  That desire has never crossed my mind before today when Oldest invited me on his turf to make them. We put our heads together and crafted a set of cuffs no one would want to be caught in. I did take pictures, but opted not to post them. I hope it is the only time I see my son in handcuffs!

Babyboy cheerfully nibbled on (pop)corn while we handcuffed away.  Most of the time he had one hand in the bowl and the other hand was fast at work cramming popcorn into his mouth. 

To no ones surprise, Middleson got out the bin of cars for yet another round of car zooming, racing, and trading.  Thankfully I was not handcuffed and could easily join in.  Unfortunately, our ever-so-clever handcuffs weren't as sturdy as we thought.  Oldest was easily able to join in the fun too!

It feels just right to be back on the boys turf for a little TLC and CCC!

No comments:

Post a Comment