Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Friday, September 17, 2010

W-E-E-K-E-N-D

What does that spell?  WEEKEND!!!  It was a good week and I couldn't be more grateful.  The boys gave 100% in school this week and that makes for a proud teacher and mommy.  This week held several appointments which made for some FULL days.  For some reason, we also grocery shopped four times (YES FOUR) at 4 different stores!! Aahhh. I honestly thought I had enough food for the week when we did a stock-up trip on Monday.  Tuesday was a handful of things that I forgot to get. Wednesday was milk.  And, today was Friday-only sales I couldn't resist. 

This week,I, mommy on the boys turf, got my priorities in order and let the boys dictate the turf time once again instead of inviting them to my side.  We are all better as a result of a few short 30minutesontheboysturf.  

Tonight will be a nokidsonourturf date night at home.  The movie is ready.  Supper is prepped.  My mouth is watering thinking about the homemade hot fudge and peanut butter sauce for our ice cream.  Lord willing, Oldest, Middleson, and Babyboy will hurry off to dreamland and let their daddy and I spend some time together. 

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment