Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Mommyontheboysturf with her three sons

Thursday, August 19, 2010

30minutesALONEontheboysturf

Babyboy is sleeping. The house is quiet.  Oldest and Middleson are spending the afternoon with another mom and her kids on their turf!  Knowing that, we had to divide our 30minutesontheboysturf time in a limited setting.  I actually realized we wouldn't really be home together today while we were driving. So, the van became our turf and I let the boys dictate our conversation.    (My first inclination was to call my sister and tell her the great deal I got on diapers -- $1.61 for the big 72 count Pampers! Whoo Hoo. I refrained and called her AFTER the boys were gone.)  The boys wanted me to share stories about my childhood -- a trip down memory lane.  I know, it isn't too adventurous or active, but today called for flexibility and still allowed for some bonding time. 

My friend will have to be a substitute blogger today and post a play by play of HER time with MY boys!  I am quite certain, they will enjoy their subsitute turf. 

In the meantime, I should take advantage of this time ALONE on my turf.

3 comments:

  1. At CVS I stacked, stacked, and stacked again. I also had a coupon for $5 off a $15 or more purchase. Then, after I spent the $1.61, I got $10 in extra bucks BACK on a future purchase. I don't think you have cvs though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE DO!!! I have yet to get any bucks though. We have our prescriptions there, and I have it registered, but I haven't seen bucks...maybe I should look into that!!

    ReplyDelete